|Application Deadline||March 1, 2019||Contact Name||Hannah Palmer|
|Application Fee||$50||Contact Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jury Results Notification||April 1, 2019|
The Park City Kimball Arts Festival is an award-winning jury-selected visual arts festival located in the heart of the world-famous resort community of Park City, Utah. Now, in its 50th year, the Kimball Arts Festival is Utah’s longest-running visual arts festival and is one of the most highly regarded art events in the West. For three days, the Park City Kimball Arts Festival proudly features more than 220 of North America’s finest artists across 13 disciplines, providing visitors with an opportunity to meet and purchase art from a wide variety of talented artists from across the country and internationally. Each year, the Festival draws more than 50,000 art enthusiasts to Park City’s Historic Main Street for a celebration of art, cuisine and music.
Accolades from our 2018 Participating Artists:
- "It has been our record show every year. It is run like a well-oiled machine. I can't say enough good things about this show.”
- “I really think you guys do a phenomenal job. I would say we especially appreciate being treated as business owners as well as artists and you do a great job of that. We are very grateful for the opportunity to sell our work.”
- “You and everyone working at the Kimball Arts Festival clearly go out of your way to take care of the artists, and your extra efforts are not lost on me; I was extremely impressed by every interaction I had with you and your team.”
- “You have an extremely kind and generous community of patrons there in Park City.”
- “Always love your show! Very organized, easy up and easy tear down. Hope to come back next year. Thank you for all your hard work, it showed.”
- “Everyone involved was professional and caring. It was a pleasure to exhibit.”
- “A heartfelt thank you for my best Kimball Arts Festival. It continues to be my FAVORITE show to be in. The energy from the public was awesome… I hated to leave. (That’s a sure sign of a great show.) Once again, great job. I will apply again next year for sure.”
Festival Information and Demographics:
- Attendance: 55,000+
44% from out-of-state
55% Female, 45% Male
Over 70: 15%
- 78% with college or advanced educational degrees
- Annual Household Income
$50,000 - $99,999: 21%
$100,000 - $149,999: 20%
$150,000 - $200,000: 19%
More than $200,000: 30%
- Comprehensive print, digital, broadcast, and social media marketing plan to promote the event through local, in-state, and out-of-state outlets.
- Printed color program, website listings with links, interactive mobile map and website.
Proceeds from the event support the Kimball Art Center, Park City's nonprofit community art center since 1976.
2019 FESTIVAL DATES AND TIMES:
The Park City Kimball Arts Festival is held annually during the first full weekend in August.
Friday, August 2 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Public Hours
Saturday, August 3 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Public Hours
Sunday, August 4 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Public Hours