Where: Historic Main Street
Park City, Utah
When: August 3-5, 2018
Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
Application Fee: $50
Jury Results Notification: April 2, 2018
Contact Name: Hannah Palmer
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show Website: http://parkcitykimballartsfestival.org/artists/artists-area
The Park City Kimball Arts Festival is an award-winning juried visual arts festival located in the heart of the world-famous resort community of Park City, Utah. Now, in its 49th year, the Kimball Arts Festival is Utah’s longest-running visual arts festival and is one of the most highly regarded art events in the West. The Park City Kimball Arts Festival proudly features more than 220 of North America’s finest artists across 12 disciplines. Each year, the Festival draws more than 50,000 art enthusiasts to Park City’s Historic Main Street for a celebration of art, cuisine and music.
From our 2017 Participating Artists:
- “This Festival is unbelievably good. We sold more than ever and at excellent prices. We appreciate that we are treated as business people as well as artists. Keep doing what you’re doing. It is working!”
- “What a wonderful format for a show! A great audience, educated, articulate, appreciative! And what helpful staff, volunteers, shop keepers, everybody!”
- “We loved Park City, the guests at the show were amazing - we met some terrific people from the area and all over the country. I will rate your show better than anything we have done and we will certainly apply next year!”
- “Since Park City is such a popular destination with the jet set, many customers recognized me from other top shows. I did my best in many years and was so impressed with the incredible organizational and logistical efforts that surely took place in order to make the entire festival run so smoothly.”
- Attendance: 53,000+
- 43% from out-of-state
- Annual Household Income
- $50,000 - $99,999: 21%
- $100,000 - $149,999: 22%
- $150,000 - $200,000: 20%
- More than $200,000: 27%
Artist Services and Support:
- Comprehensive print, digital, broadcast and social media marketing plan for local, in-state and out-of-state outlets.
- Printed color program, website, and interactive mobile map with advertising opportunities for artists
- A Welcome Tent and Artists Lounge during the event.
- Staggered assigned load-in time for organized load-in with space to unload.
- Complimentary artist parking in dedicated lots, including oversized parking.
- Experienced, helpful, friendly staff
We hope you apply to the 49th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival!